Below is a list of common blueprint packages to choose from.
Packages can be upgraded and quotes for custom packages are available.
Standard Design Package - ($0.95 per square foot)1
- Includes 2 FREE full printed sets of the final construction prints
- Unlimited design revisions during the preliminary stage
- Master floor plan layout at 1/4" = 1'-0" scale
- All necessary interior and exterior dimensions
- Door and window schedules keyed to plan
- General and specific notes
- Front, rear, left, and right elevations with siding material notes, plate dimensions, roofing materials, and roof pitch
- Custom electrical plan for all floors with a legend
- Roof plan with all roof slopes labeled, ventilation requirements, chimney flashing, eave overhangs, solar panels/skylights, and downspout locations
- Typical wall sections at 1/2" = 1'-0" scale
Remodel / Add-on / Specialized Work - ($95.00 per hour)
- All remodel / add-on / specialized work is billed at a flat rate of $95.00 per hour
- Based on customer request and / or plans needed for construction
- Give us a call to schedule a consult to get a free estimate (final cost is based on actual hours worked)
Printed Blueprint Sets - ($25.00 each)
- Just let us know during the design process or afterwards how many printed sets you will need
- We keep all of your drawings on file so blueprint sets can be ordered anytime in the future as needed for your home construction project
- All of our blueprints are printed as vector files directly from our computers, and never copied
- This assures that you will get crisp, sharp drawings that are always perfectly to scale
- All extra blueprint sets will be plotted, sorted, stapled, rolled, and delivered to you in a crush-resistant tube
- The final cost is based on all square footage under roof including porch(es), garage(s), bonus rooms, dimensioned decks, and any other drawn and dimensioned structures. Prices per square foot may be higher for specialized work that is not listed in a package above. A $475.00 preliminary deposit is required on all standard design packages before work will begin. The remaining balance is required before receiving the full blueprint sets or final pdf. The $475.00 deposit will be used as a down payment towards the final invoice cost.
- Floor plans that do not fit on 24" x 36" pages at 1/4" scale are printed on 36" x 48" sheets at no additional cost.
- Hours related to a separate design will not be used as a down payment towards the standard design package. Only hours related to the development of the final design used.
If you have any questions regarding our pricing or packages feel free to contact us.
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.